I only ask this because I have run into a situation in where a job definition and title doesn't exist for my possition, and my company refuses to "pidgeon hole" me into a title because they want me to be able to do whatever they want me to do. So stating what goes on my resume is very difficult to do. How do you define a title or a job when a company won't?
Here are some of the things I do.
- Web Design: HTML, XHTML, CSS, PHP, SQL
- Office: Excel, Excel VBA, MS Word, and PowerPoint
- Database/Inventory Control: Fishbowl, Excel VBA (Open Order Report)
- Keep a photo log of all products that ship from our complex before they leave the dock.
- Graphic Design: Gimp, Photoshop, Inkscape.
What would you call my possition?
To describe what I do, I design the website and images for the website, I use Excel VBA to create an open order report, and NCMR (Non-Conforming Materials Report) that intergrates with the Fishbowl Exports, I maintain inventory through Fishbowl, and keep track on all open orders, late jobs, and everything inbetween.
What would you call a job like this beyond overworked? I need a title because honestly if I look for another job at a later date, I need to be able to describe in a title what I do.
Anyone have an idea?