Finally we are called upon by the most awaited company, where I got placed a year ago. In the mean while, I started working with a local company.
Now, I am going to join the company after two months. Also at the same time, my contract in the current company is going to change and we would be offered double the salary that we were previously getting.
More precisely, I would tell that, the six-month training period had ended and we are almost hired for sure, we are done with all the formalities (work history checks, task completions, evaluation checks), and we are waiting for final signature of the documents.
Now, I would like to ask if it is the good time to break my job suspense to my team leader that i would be working for no more than three months in this company or should I wait for my revised contract and get a salary hike.
Note that i am asking this because our team leader is really a role model for me, he is really an appreciator for what we do. he motivates us to look for better growth opportunities and I don't want to disappoint him at the last moment.
I would be resigning for sure from the same company, no matter if I got more salary as compared to the new company, but I would like to know if it is good to get one or two large salaries, so as i could show in the next company what I was getting from my last company.