Functional analyst, working in Belgium. Happy to help, happy to learn.
- 29/04/2011: Yearling badge! I visited this site 353/365 days, but never 100 days in a row ;)
- 19/12/2011: Fanatic badge! 578/600 days, 100 consecutive days. Which was hard these last days, since my first daughter was born 14/12/2011!
- 26/08/2015: still #SOreadytohelp !
If I edited your post and didn't state why, feel free to ask. But it's probably these:
- Fixed the title to better reflect the contents
- Fixed spelling, punctuation and capitalisation
- Removed "Hi, Thanks, Bye" and other non-contents fluffy filler.
29 Being made to miss deadlines Oct 12 '15
10 Using recruiters in a jobsearch or not? [closed] Jul 4 '12
9 Is it acceptable to ask the customer of my company what problems they want us to solve most? Feb 28
8 If I want to emphasize leadership experience, is it OK to highlight jobs outside my functional area where I was a leader? Jul 30 '14
2 Negotiating after disclosing Salary Expected Dec 21 '15