|visits||member for||11 months|
|seen||Nov 13 at 18:52|
Web developer since 1997. Other interests include embedded systems, static program analysis, and software visualization.
Check out our sister site english.stackexchange.com! It actually has questions that are of interest to programmers:
- Isn't the word “uninstall” wrong?
- What is the origin of ZOMG?
- Should the word "Boolean" be capitalized?
- Why do we say “motherboard”?
- Why don't we use the indefinite article with 'software'?
- “Geek” vs. “Nerd”
- Plural form of “Software”
- How to pronounce "favicon"?
- Do most languages need more space than English?
- Which noun should I use to describe that a computer system hangs?
- Version control messages: what tense?
- Term “hack” — is it more positive, or more negative?
- Is “errored” correct usage?
- Alternatives to “computationally expensive”?
- Marking plural of code words
- Is there a real difference between null and zero?
- Pluralizing keywords in programming languages
- What is the plural of the word “index”?
- Capitalization of User Interface Buttons
- Is it “GPL License” or “GPL license”?
- Difference between “computation” and “calculation”?
|bio||website||english.stackexchange.com||visits||member for||11 months|
|location||Europe, GMT+1||seen||Nov 13 at 18:52|
0 Votes Cast
This user has not cast any votes