I spend about 10% of my workday reviewing resumes and sorting them in "yes", "no", "strong yes", "definitely not" piles. So, I've seen quite a lot of resumes.
One of the things that annoys me is when the bachelor's degree is not listed. So, not listing it contributes to a less favourable impression. Why? Well, I want to see:
- What environment the candidate was in.
- What tech exposure they got.
- Which professors or professionals in my network might have an opinion about the candidate, the program, or the university.
- What is the overall career path of the candidate. Where are they coming from, where are they going.
- Does it all hold up together or is this another embellished/fabricated résumé
- Which courses/experience the candidate likely had. We'll use it to select the tech questions and the use case scenarios we present.
You should include all university degrees.