I currently am a Information Systems Major who is a senior. I was able to intern at a great well-known company which is Top 30 on the Fortune 500 list. I ended up receiving a job offer from this company, and I still do not know what to do. The HR department told me that I have until April to decide if I want to take it. But... My managers are both asking me whether or not I want it.
- I really like interning at the place, I have learned a lot. Also I believe it would be a great entry level position for myself to learn.
Here is where it gets challenging.
- I believe that I can receive a better offer before I graduate in May
- I do not really want to relocate yet, unless I get offered a better wage.
- I ended up doing the internship in the summer, and I was able to work from home for that company during the Fall, and they kept me on as an intern.
- It is the last weeks of the internship now for the fall, and my managers are talking about a Spring Internship for me WFH again with coming to the office every other week.
My question: How do I convey to my managers that I like the internship, and their company but I am still undecided on the offer? Also does that make me a bad person if I were to not accept the offer after interning for a year at the company?