I live in Europe and have had some interviews with a very big MNC based in Belgium. They said they will give me an offer letter in a few days, however I am still waiting for it. The date that they said was about 3 weeks ago.
The last I've heard from them was they said they are managing the administration of the offer from their side and it is pending at the moment. This was about 2 weeks ago.
I also have another job offer from a small company based in France which I had planned on taking if I didn't get the job with the MNC, and they have been waiting for my answer.
What should I do to try and get a definitive response from the MNC company?
I am a fresher and into this situation first time.