This question already has an answer here:
Should free online courses such as Udacity, Tutsplus, Codecademy and the like be listed along with relevant training?
Specifically, because the job I am current applying to is within the Federal Government, where so much will be automatically determined, should I include Tutsplus Premium courses on my application?
There is a section that reads:
List the titles and completion dates of training courses that are relevant to the position you are seeking.
This is not the formal education / college degree section. This is not even the certificate section. This is "Federal Government" - its quite detailed and there are different sections for both of those.
I currently have:
• How to Get On A GSA Schedule (1.5 Continuous Learning Points) Apr 2013
• WhatCounts Publicaster E-newsletter Training Oct 2012
• Peace Corps Training Dec 2009
I am wondering if I should add the relevant Tutsplus Premium courses I've done as well?
• Tutsplus.com Premium Course Book Layout in InDesign Feb 2013
• Tutsplus.com Premium Course HTML Email Design & Development April 2013