I'm applying for a few data entry/administrative support roles, and the advertisements request "Character 2 experience". Usually this is followed by a request for 10 key experience.
I don't know what this is. I've tried Googling it, but all I find is stuff related to video games.
Is it software? Is it technique? What is "character 2"?
Edit: As requested, the specifics of one of the advertisements...
Data Entry Clerk
- Seeking an Administrative Assistant to schedule appointments, give information to callers, and take dictation.
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations.
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports.
- Assist with compiling and developing the annual budget.
- Character 2 experience
- 10 Key helpful, but not required
- Some college or higher, preferred
- 5+ years Data Entry/Clerical experience