I have to plan an international trip in the next few days that will be very expensive for my company that won't be for another month. But I am also far along in the interview process with another company and maybe accepting a new position before I leave for this trip and there would be no reason to make the trip if I am leaving.
I have to finish an assignment for the last step in the interview process for the potential job so I won't hear back from them for maybe 7-10 days. I don't want to ask them to rush to make their decision (and I don't think they can because they have other candidates) and I don't want to tell my boss I might be leaving and that is why I haven't booked my trip. What are your suggestions?