I've been facing this difficulty from long time. I have worked on various technologies and completed all projects on time before deadlines (<2% rework) every time.
My technology variety varies from Web development (ASP.NET, PHP), Windows application development, Android application development, Perl, PowerShell, C++, Python, Data warehousing (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI, Tableau, click sense, PPS, Information, Talend), Databases (SQL Server 2005+, MySQL, Hive, Oracle) and small project on machine learning (using R).
Now my problem is this that I am not a master of any technology. Whenever, I get any project, I google, research, learn & complete the project. This makes me hard to explain myself in any interview as most of the time the interviews are conducted for specialized technology. I am not sure how to explain to the interviewer or what to write in my resume to let them know that I can do work no matter even if I am not able to speak about advanced concepts or crack tricky questions in interview. Because of this issue I lose more than 95% interviews, and the other 5% doesn't offer me good compensation as they think I am not so good. I feel depressed as despite of being "star" performer many times in organization I am not a reliable choice for any company.