This question already has an answer here:
- How can I “kill” time at work when there is no work for me to do? 12 answers
- What to do if you are in the workplace and you dont have a work? [duplicate] 1 answer
- Is it acceptable to slack off and how can I get more work to do? 7 answers
- What to do when no work in office? [duplicate] 1 answer
- How do I keep busy during slow times, without looking like I have nothing to do? 10 answers
As stated in the title, what should I do when there is nothing to do in the office? Should I go ask my supervisor for any work or should I wait for them to come to me? I am a new hire to the company and my first job so I am not very familiar with what to do in the workplace yet.