This question already has an answer here:

What recourse do I have if I know that a current employer is blacklisting me via HR at another company?

I know by cross-checking people I know don't like me at current company and people who are related to HR or hiring at the other company.

marked as duplicate by paparazzo, Dukeling, gnat, OldPadawan, IDrinkandIKnowThings Aug 28 '18 at 15:44

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • 1
    Which country are you in? – Neuromancer Aug 25 '18 at 18:22
  • You don't know you are blacklisted and a company is free to decide to decline for no reason. – paparazzo Aug 25 '18 at 18:25
  • 1
    Multiple people at work dislike you enough to sabotage your career but in a way that keeps you working along side them? – Glen Pierce Aug 26 '18 at 1:52
  • Stay off social media. You led them to the intersecting circles. – jww Oct 9 '18 at 5:16

If you have any recourse it would be through the legal process. You might consult an employment lawyer.


Apply elsewhere.

If you are in a locale where this happens, then there isn't anything you can do about it that doesn't have a strong chance of you becoming unemployed.


If in the EU you could file a request under GDPR with your HR department, for any communications they hold about you.

Be aware:

  1. They can withhold anything which would violate their confidentiality with another employee (e.g. your manager).
  2. They are not obliged to handle this in confidence.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.