I'm a senior developer (relative to this company, by years, and knowledge of how the company runs and knowledge of systems, passwords, networks etc.) in a small business of 8 people including the Managing Director/our boss. I've been at the company for almost 5 years now and over the last year and a half it's been very much a plateau for me and I'm not learning anything or improving, and the work being brought in doesn't interest me and it seems that no new technologies are being used or implemented, and suggestions brought up to do so are generally backed down.
I do have a career change in mind, which is a drastic change to what I currently do, which interests me a great load more now than when I started my development career at the age of 17.
Being that I am a senior developer at this company, I know quite a chunk of information imperative to the operation of the company. Whilst 90% of what I know is written down in the documentation, the other 10% is information that I don't know I have until the discussion of a topic comes up and my brain triggers an "oh, this is X,Y and Z. Do A, B and C", the concern I have is the number of passwords I know off by heart or by muscle memory.
Should I provide my boss with a list of all the passwords I know, as a courtesy to them that way they don't have to worry about figuring out what needs/should be changed or not? Or could this be perceived as "He's telling me knows all these passwords, and that I should change them, he's going to attempt to do something after he leaves."?
EDIT: I'm not saying I know passwords they don't or aren't logged, I'm saying that I know a lot of them off by heart and should I let them know which passwords so they don't have to go looking through the password manager in use