So the process went like this:
- I applied to the advertisement of the company
- After a few weeks I had a response and was invited to an interview two days later
- I did the interview and I believe was quite good
- Two days after they invited me to a second interview, what I found positive
- I did the second interview two days later and the interview run well I believe.
- After that they did not give me any news for around two weeks
- I texted them to get some feedback. I also found they have a slack community so I joined it and texted them there.
- After few days they replied me that they are still making interviews for other candidates and they will make their final decision next week.
My question is: Is there anything I can do at this stage to influence their opinion about me?
For instance, since I joined their slack community well after our interview, I think this might make me more visible and maybe it shows my interest in the company. I am sure I could do other stuff but I do not want to be annoying or look too desperate or unpolite. I think that would be a wrong step, if I look annoying like contacting them too much.