This question already has an answer here:
I have 4+ years of experience in the software industry.
- At my first job, I stayed for around 3.1 years
- I left my second job within a year (i.e in 9 months.) I left because I was not happy with the project
- I am working in my 3rd job for the last 6 month. However, I have been tagged to the support project and I am planning to resign.
However, I have doubts:
- Is it wise to stay there, hoping someday I will be tagged to the proper project?
- If I leave, will this affect my resume? I mean leaving the 2nd job in 9 months and 3rd in 6 months.
- Is it wise to stay for 6 more months i.e a year in the current job?
So to sum up:
If you were a recruiter would you mind hiring someone who has hopped a couple of jobs within a span of a year?