I've been a professor for 20+ years and have kept my CV up-to-date. I would now like to create a resume for applying for (software) industry positions during my sabbatical. My CV lists all of my academic ranks and positions (all at the same college):
- Assistant Professor of Underwater Basketweaving
- Associate Professor of Underwater Basketweaving
- Professor of Underwater Basketweaving
- Davey-Jones Professor of Underwater Basketweaving
- Chair, Department of Underwater Artisans
I list the dates of all of the appointments on my CV, but I won't have space on a resume to list all of these (per Best way to display added responsibilities in same company on resume); nor would it be of interest to non-academics. I do not want to just list myself as being a member of the Underwater Basketweaving faculty, since I think my final rank is relevant.
How should I list multiple consecutive and overlapping academic positions at a single college on a resume?