This question already has an answer here:
I don't know what the most suitable job title would be for myself.
- I'm the one hiring people for my team.
- I do programming of hardware devices to make it .dll and continue innovations so that the frontend can use it to their software. I use C++/C#/Serial Port for the device. And I also make classes in Unity3d to support the API that I created.
- I decide which OS, Hardware Device should be used for the machine for the compatibility of the programming language that will be used.
- I'm the head of the team.
- I do the planning for software development.
- I make reports of the progress of the game software to the owner of the company.
Although I think the job title is not really important, I just want to know what would be a suitable job title based on my responsibilities.
Here are the list of job titles that I'm curious about:
- Head of Software Development
- Head, Platform Software Engineer
or please suggest other job titles that might be suitable for my responsibility.
Added: We develop Games Software.