I have 7 outsourced employees and 2 employees with a yearly contract. Management wants to get rid of 5 of the outsourced employees as soon as possible and replace them with 5 new outsourced employees for reasons I cannot mention. They also decided against renewing the contract for 1 of the contracted employees. If current outsourced and 1 contracted employees are let go, then there will be no one to train the new recruits.
What I need assistance with is to find a way to justify the following:
- Postpone letting go of the current outsourced employees.
- Convince management to extend the contract for the employee I mentioned (contractor).
- Putting (at least) 1 outsourced employee on a yearly contract.
- Making (at least) 1 outsourced employee a permanent staff.
- Keep (at least) 1 contractor indefinitely.
My current challenge: There is no way that is readily available for me to make statistics (or use numbers) to make a case to management. But I can compile the data from scratch.
Also, if anyone knows of/has a template available that help I would be extremely grateful.