I need to register at, for example, oracle.com and docker.com to download some (free) stuff, etc.
- These accounts would be used only for the job I do at my company.
- My company doesn't have any commercial relation to these other companies.
- My company doesn't require me to use these websites, I just want to register at them because some specific task asks for it, or just because I want to.
- Like most companies, they do not allow us to use the company's e-mail account for personal related stuff.
- Although this is not a requirement, my workmates suggested I should avoid accessing personal mailboxes in the workstation.
- If registering at these websites, there's a chance of receiving mail marketing even doing my best to opt them out at registering.
Should I use @company.com or @gmail.com?