I worked at a company for 1.5 years, I followed each term and condition as I was fresher that time and I hadn't more knowledge about How IT sector works regarding documentation.
I had given a proper notice period of 2 months worked till the last date. On my last day, I met my boss to say thank you. He told me that he will send me my salary and all letter on 5-December-2018. I believed in him and I joined a new company after one month when I haven't got any calls or salary or any letter then I went to the office after talking and asking why this is being delayed. Then they give me salary and clearance letter and also mention that I have resigned from there employment and getting released from my duties after 30th Nov 2018 after 7 pm, and told me that they will give experience letter after looking at all the work that I did because they are busy,but again its been 5 months and i haven't got my experience letter.
Here is what I have from the First company
- Offer letter
- every month's salary credited in my salary accounts so I have the bank E-slip,
- Email regarding notice period and my last date of working,
- Email with my clearance letter in soft copy,
- emails regarding salary delay
Here what I am getting from my current company
- Offer letter
- every month salary credited in my salary accounts so I have the bank E-slip,
- they also send me salary slip every month
Will my experience year from first company counts in future?