This question already has an answer here:
I'm in a somewhat toxic work environment -
- not allowed to take days off for doctor's appointments,
- I have two managers who tell me conflicting things to work on and get mad when I'm doing something for the other one,
- one boss is really petty and yells at people over typos,
- coworker calls me racial slurs and everyone (HR too) gives him a free pass because of his disability,
- forced to use shitty development tools like Windows 10 and Notepad for the text editor
I'm currently interviewing for new jobs. How can I make sure that new jobs won't have similar issues without specifically listing all of these and sounding like a complainer? I've specifically read on here and other sites that mentioning bad management is a red flag for interviewers.