I received a falsely accused complaint from a co-worker for pushing and hitting her. The accusation in fact comes right after another co-worker complaint about her best friend (aka her direct supervisor and my supervisor) because the supervisor gave her work to the lower level employee. I'm under California School unions. In the reprimanded documents, there are many errors that I can proof myself using my emails How many witnesses do I need to have in order to shows that she had motives against me.

closed as off-topic by Ertai87, JohnHC, Kate Gregory, David K, motosubatsu May 15 at 14:35

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions seeking advice on company-specific regulations, agreements, or policies should be directed to your manager or HR department. Questions that address only a specific company or position are of limited use to future visitors. Questions seeking legal advice should be directed to legal professionals. For more information, click here." – JohnHC, motosubatsu
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    What is the question actually? – Sourav Ghosh May 15 at 14:21
  • I don't think this question is answerable by this community as written. I have voted to close pending improvements. – Ertai87 May 15 at 14:21

I received a falsely accused complaint from a co-worker for pushing and hitting her.

You are being accused of a criminal action under California law. I would reach out to your union representative and also a lawyer if your union does not provide legal representation.

  • 6
    1 vote from me... "Get a lawyer" is the only correct answer here – Smitty May 15 at 14:33
  • 1
    "Go to your union and they will get a lawyer, if necessary" is the correct answer here. – Mawg May 16 at 11:56

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.