Well it wasn't exactly a job offer; I got an internship offer on April 2nd in New York. There was a lot of stuff I had to put into consideration like the job, money, housing, etc. But ultimately I did want it, so I accepted the offer about 3 days later. I emailed the lady back accepting the position, telling her my available days, explaining I took a while to respond because I was planning the move to the city but that everything was set. She never got back to me. So on April 11th, I emailed her a follow up email and still no response... I was starting to feel I might've lost my chance because I didn't respond immediately. A few days later she responded apologizing for her delay but that everything was set for me to start June 3rd but that was all; she didn't give me further information on my schedule and what not. I then kindly replied and asked her what time I should go in that day and how my schedule would look. Once again she's unresponsive. It's May 28, 5 days until my starting date and I haven't heard back. I feel a little worried since I feel she should've answered my question by now. I don't know if I should be because maybe she's waiting for the very last minute to give the information. I'm not sure what to do.. Should I give her a call tomorrow?
I even had another internship offer after I accepted this one but I denied it. Although this one wasn't responsive, I had done my research on the company and still wanted to work there; But now I'm starting to feel like I should've taken the other one.
Update: I will be calling today, thank you all for your input. I guess I wasn't hesitant to reach out to her again and didn't want to come off as annoying. I am still a little worried as to why she didn't respond my email in the first place? Makes me believe they are not so interested in me.