I had an initial phone chat with recruiter and they informed me their hiring process goes something as follows:
- initial recruiter chat (done)
- more technical phone call with a software engineer to dig deeper into my experience on CV - this will be technically oriented
- technical challenge (coding test or take home test)
- on-site 3-4 hour interviews
So my question is - how should I prepare for the technical phone call with an engineer?
The recruiter told me I won't have to solve problems over the phone but I am not quite sure how to prepare for it.
This is what I have done so far:
- made notes of tech we use at work and am planning to make some bullet points about interesting projects I have worked on
- working my way through Top 100 Python Interview Questions You Must Prepare In 2019 (https://www.edureka.co/blog/interview-questions/python-interview-questions/) and other similar websites
- doing some small coding challenges.
How can I prepare for the second stage to ensure I give it my best shot?
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.