Over the last weeks, I have applied for internships in various companies. A few days ago, Company A got back to me with an offer I like, which I accepted.
I had 2 interviews scheduled with Company B and C for next week, which I both cancelled by informing them I have accepted another offer in the meantime.
However, my question is: what do I do with companies D, E and F, which I have applied to, but which have not yet responded to my applications at all? These are not companies that have ghosted me, but it has simply been quite little time since I have applied and there are high chances I will hear from them in the next few days. Should I email them now saying I accepted another offer? Should I wait until they send me an email and, if they invite me for an interview, tell them I accepted another offer? Since they are companies I have interest in, I might want to work with them in the future and want to find the best way to keep doors open.
Thank you in advance.