I'm 30 and I've been working since 2009. Below is a list of my jobs/dates:
- Retail, 3rd Key, 2009-2010, quit for another job
- Hospital kitchen, 2010-2012, quit but they worded it as a transfer for another job with the same company (#3)
- Housekeeping, 2012-2014, let go because they decided after 2 years that family couldn't work together (my mother was a coworker)
- Kennel job, 2014-2015, quit because of a horrible boss
- Unemployment gap of 2 years
- Parts manager, 7 months (12/2017 - 7/2018), quit because it was too stressful
- Kennel manager, 8 months (8/2018 - 4/2019), fired because my boss was being investigated for charity fraud and embezzlement and blamed me for turning her even though I had nothing to do with it.
What can I do? I only have a few months of unemployment left and I just started college and I'm trying to find another job but I'm hitting a brick wall.
Do I leave off my 2 most recent jobs? Will hiring managers find out about these jobs somehow? What about the gap?
I thought about listing these jobs and then using 2 of my friends phone numbers and claiming they were my supervisors but would that be found out? Can I just list these jobs as if I worked for a neighbor privately and use that actual experience I gained but, again, use friends as the supervisors? I desperately need some advice.