A few months ago, a recruitment company contacted me and introduced an engineering job position, which I was very interested in. After about 2 onsite interviews and one code test at home, I got the response:
"Our team liked him but concluded as junior with high potential. As we are going through many other candidates, we would like to hold our decision until further notice."
Since that response until now for about 2 months. I didn't get any more messages...
I'm afraid the company already forgot me and I like the job. So shall I make more approaches on my side instead of endless waiting?
What's the correct action that helps me get the job?
Update: Thank you all, I stuck in the wrong place, shall not stop when someone tells me to wait.