I am submitting reimbursement requests following two interviews. I am particularly interested in general guidelines, but have provided specific examples for context.
I would generally expect that company-wide standards should apply when interviewing (ie. they would be the same when I interview as if I were to work there), but since this is the first point of contact following an interview, I hesitate to give a bad impression.
Here are some specific examples:
- tips (meals, taxi, cars otherwise paid for by host)
- bus ticket replacement (I had to purchase a new one after losing the print-out sent to me by the company)
- hotel stay because I missed my bus (see above)
- day-pass to an airline club / lounge. (I had a 4 hour layover)
- room service - standard breakfast fare when other options were limited.
Does it depend on the position that I am interviewing for? The company?