Its a long story but here goes. I had an offer from Company ABC on Monday and they asked me to get back to them by Wed. The pay offered is higher than expected, just that I am not sure I like the job scope. I also got a verbal/tentative offer from Company XYZ (which I like alot more but pays less) on Monday and they said they will be able to give me a confirmed offer by Wed.
By Wed I still haven't received the confirmed offer from Company XYZ even though I called up and asked again if the offer was solid. They said yes and because I was pressurized by Company ABC to give them my answer I rejected the offer because I knew I would rather work at Company XYZ.
The thing is, I intended on asking Company XYZ to match the salary offer from Company ABC. But now that Company XYZ had gotten back late, I already rejected Company ABC's offer.
Nevertheless I decided to ask Company XYZ anyway if they could match Company ABC's offer and now they are asking me for Company ABC's official offer letter (as proof I suppose).
I don't have that letter as I was informed of Company ABC's job benefits/pay/details via phone and I can't very well email them to ask now.
So what should I do? Please help! I don't have much time.