I'm an intern at company XYZ, and on 29 February, my internship period ends and before that, HR offered me a full time job (but the process I needed to follow is the same when HR recruits a new employee, not just signing a contract to become a full time employee). It's already 1.5 month, but I didn't have new information about next steps in the process (I already followed up and no answer).
So I tried to apply at 2-3 companies for another option if I don't get this full time job.
I'm scared that if at some moment I get an offer letter from other companies on the same day and I need to choose one, I will get blacklisted by the other company (if in the future I want to apply in that company).
I need advice on whether shall I apply for other companies or wait for information from the current company?
Don't want to get blacklisted though, but I need to find a full time job fast.