I work for a dealership, I am not ready to leave any time soon (I am back in school for computer science, and they are very flexible with my school schedule) - However, I would like to know what title best fits for the work that I do. I feel my resume and my LinkedIn profiles do not accurately reflect the many hats I wear for this company.
I'll list the more relevant tasks to the role - stuff no one else can or would do otherwise.
- Create Email using Mailchimp - Content creation, design, and reporting - light HTML/CSS
- Upload and segment leads from our Sales CRM into Mailchimp - I chose which segments receive a message
- Create and maintain an annual marketing and event calendar
- Create Social Media Content
- Optimize web content, such as inventory pages and written content - light HTML/CSS
- Work with outside developer team to request edits needed to site and new functionality needed on our site
- Work with Ad Agency to ensure they are pushing the web campaigns that matter most to our business
- Design media and send to print while maintaining brand and manufacturer identity guidelines
- Submit marketing co-op proposals to manufacturers for potential reimbursement
- Coordinate event planning - Create Eventbrite page, book hotels based on what the stakeholder needs.
- Assist staff with in-house technical support (printers, computer quirks, new software training)
- Technical on-boarding and off-boarding (setup new emails and distribution lists)
- Creation of automated processes for the business (custom-coded google forms)
- Setup new devices (ipads)
- I do not typically setup new computers or run network connections, we have another techie person and he takes the lead, but I am back up if he is not available.
Extra Credit: In your opinion, What should this role be earning in Chicago? I report directly to the business owner. I do not hold a college degree, but I do have 10 years+ experience doing this type of work between this company and the previous one I was at. The company is about 30 employees