Back in December, I had two interviews and eventually received an offer with good working conditions (more salary then where I'm employed now). I decided to decline the offer because I felt I wouldn't fit in the team. I'm quite young and the people I'd have to work with are 20+ years older than me and all of a different gender.
Sadly, I am not able to find other jobs and I start to think that my initial decline was maybe a bit rash and taken too quickly. I want to leave my current employment because of poor payment and no room for growth. I still think it would be hard for me to fit in the team, but I will at least be able to learn and develop myself more than my current job.
Should (and if how) I reach out to the company again and ask if the job is still available? (according to Indeed it is) Or should I stick with my previous reasons and leave it in the past and hope another job will come around soon?