Hi I had a following case - a JIra issue with broken flow with regards of To Do / Selected for development / In Progress / Done. The result was that all the tooling around the JIra - boards reports all broken and unusable. The product owners and the team leads wanted to have overview of a certain status so they initiated a review on the statuses. Although I am not a team lead I am the most engaged in Jira developer in my team. Most of the Jira issues are reported by me. My team lead and my product owned asked for feedback and I came prepared in order to address the broken flow I was prepared with 4 points.
At latter meeting the Team Lead and the Product owner have had meeting with the other team leads and POs and after a day they come up with revised flow and non of my 4 points was taken into account. The development flow was as broken as it was before. They came out to slack presenting the new flow seeking for feedback. I gave quite negative feedback and as result of it 3 out of 4 points of my feedback were accepted.
I feel very unhappy with my TL and my PO because they did not deliver my message and I had to contact a differnt TL in order to get it done.
On monday I have a retrospective meeting and I feel the need to complain and show my dissatisfaction with the situation. How can I do it in such way to not alienate the rest of the team. Should I take it personaly with the PO and TL or can I complain in a good way during the retrospective ?
Here is the exact flow of events:
- PO triggers change Of flow to add some statuser addressing functional resources.
- Asks the team to review the flow and what we may need
- They recieve feedback regarding the development flow
- They go to all TL meeting
- New flow is accepted no points from the feedback talen
- No Reverse feedback
- The flow is posted to All slack channel
- I critisize publicly adding diagrams
- Have a talk with 2 TL from different teams
- 3 out Of 4 points were accepted from my feedback
- I am left thinking they were not aware Of my feedback
- I am pissed