I was interviewed for a startup bank. Their job title is banking developer, and its job description is actually different from what they are looking for.
During interview, I clearly understand their job responsibilities. They are:
- communicate with software vendors for banking
- report analysis of software vendors' software and their API to CTO
- develop web, android, and ios banking app with software vendors' API
- ... responsibilities of a software engineer [in summary]
- ... responsibilities of a developer [in summary]
I understand 3 and 5 are for developer position, 4 for software engineer position. But what is the job title for 1 and 2, is it system analyst?
Well, I'm looking for a job title for 1 to 5.