At my place of work, we have many employees who
- Refuse to do their assigned work
- Does others work and not their own
- Just leaves the workspace whenever
- Yell at customers
- Just leaves whenever things start to get hard
- Refuses to sell things to certain customers
But the worst thing is, the manager is a pushover and nobody ever gets into any trouble or gets written up
We had a previous incident where one employee was a actually injured by another on purpose. Upper management had to come in and handle that case. It was the first time anybody has been disciplined since I've worked here. I transferred 2 years ago.
Should I report my manager for not managing the work environment?
Edit: The upper management doesn't actually work at the same location and any complaints from customers or other employees stop at the manager.