I am VP of Operations. We have an online anonymous suggestion box at our company for employees to suggest improvement. For the past few months we have been getting a lot of crap in it.
- The black help desk employee was referred to as a cotton picker.
- The HR analyst was called a whore
- Someone claiming to have urinated all over the office in corners (for the week we were in the office during reopening)
- Lots of comments calling random women ugly
- People referring to the lunches of Africans as "bung"
- We had someone suggest that the COO had been a pornstar and link to a violent porn video.
- Had a video of a pig being killed
- Lots of random nude images from Reddit
- Violent fights
They tend to hide the links with link shorteners so we don't see immediately.
We are getting 1-3 of these every day and the HR women are getting outraged at it.
My thoughts to get this resolved are just to assign the one HR man to handle the suggestion box and quietly tell him to check it for crazy stuff to throw out but we only have one man in HR and this may not work long term.