My work and study history is a bit complicated:
- I was studying at uni while working part-time,
- then I quit the job and continued to study,
- I graduated and started working full-time,
- after a few years I quit the job and started another Bachelor degree full-time, without any job,
- after a few more years I graduated and started working again, taking Master degree at the same time.
I've heard that gaps are a big "no-no". How should I structure my CV to show that there are no gaps? All the CV formats I know of require separating work history from education. I don't think anyone reading the CV will bother checking that gaps in employment match the periods when I studied. How to show my work and study history to make the best impression? Should I make a graphical timeline that shows work and study periods on the same line?