I was looking for a new job two years ago and applied to many, two companies that fit my search criteria back then, were going with the interview process relatively at the same time. I did very well in the process and received an offer from one with a few-hour deadline. I explained that I am waiting on another company that would be paying much more (Maybe I should not have said that!) and asked if they can extend the deadline. They said "no but let us know what happens".
As for the 2nd company, they sent me an email about moving on with someone else around a week later, so I informed the first company about the update and that I am in, but they never replied to my email, so I took it as offer is lost. And then COVID hit.
Today, I was contacted by the same recruiter from the first company via LinkedIn after I set it to "Open To New Jobs), and I showed them interest, so we scheduled a phone call which went just like any normal first-time phone interview and ended up with scheduling an interview with managers/team.
I am positive that the recruiter did not recognize me. Should I tell them?