I signed a contract in January for a company in Europe (I'm from Latin America), and since then, they have been handling my relocation and visa process through a relocation agency.
The problem is that both the agency and the company are very unresponsive. The communication with the agency is terrible. I'd ask where the process stands at the Federal Agency of Employment by myself because the relocation agency didn't tell me that the process has finished positively. And now, I've been trying to gather information to fill out a form about health insurance, and I need help from the HR team, but I've been waiting for an answer for almost two weeks.
The other part is that I'm still working full time, and I don't know if I should quit yet due to the uncertainty of the visa process (I have pre-approval work, and now I should apply for the work visa).
The positive part is the communication with the manager has been really good, and he keeps telling me that they're willing to wait for me. But I haven't reached him with those questions to not bother him with something unrelated to his expertise (?)
How can I approach this?
Is it a good idea to ask my manager if I should quit my job, or is that my responsibility?
Should I tell him that I need help and that the HR team is not replying to my emails or keep waiting?
I really appreciate any help you can provide.