My situation is similar to this one, but with some differences:
I would be in my last degree year but I took a grant to study abroad. This year while abroad I've done an internship at the university (it is not yet finished, but it will end before the summer). To make it easier for me to learn the language of the country, I am taking fewer classes, and when I go back to my home university I will study another semester and do the bachelor's thesis. Because of this, my graduation date will be a year later.
I've already started looking for a job, not necessarily in my home country. I have had contact with a company abroad that seems interested in me (I didn't have any interview - I contacted them via Facebook first and then they requested I make an official application.).
My doubts come from the semester I still need to do, which would end in February. I don't want to leave my degree unfinished, and they showed that they were not in a hurry (they would "allow me time" to learn a needed skill for the position). But there are still 9 months until I would be free of the university to work. (The bachelor's thesis should be delivered in June so until then I will not be officially graduated.)
It seems to me quite early to start, but at the same time I don't find any reason to wait to look for a job (as it seems to be supported here). Should I wait until I start the course again in September? If this offer goes on, how I should deal with the interview during the semester?