I've been running an affiliate site for a couple years now, and it has definitely helped me pay my bills throughout college, and I'd like to show it off on my resume, as I will graduate later this year. I have a few questions:
- Should I disclose how much I personally profited from it? (~$5k per year)
- Should I disclose how much money I generated for Amazon from it? (~$70k per year)
- What should I call myself? CEO/Founder/Creator of xyz.com? I'm the only person involved.
- If I were to sell my site, should I keep the site on my resume with an appropriate end date?
- Should it go in my job history section, or some other section? Projects? Experience?
- Should I mention that it's all on autopilot? I don't want employers thinking I'll be spending their time on my project.
- What sort of accomplishments should I put down? I didn't answer to any higher-ups, so I didn't have any performance reports or goals to meet. I just developed it, launched it, marketed it, and made money. My only real metrics are traffic and money.
I realize that none of this is anything groundbreaking, but I think employers might like it. If you disagree, please let me know! I don't want to turn off any potential employers.
Thank you for any help you can give me. :)