I am from an Indian community that works in one of the metro city for a reputed US based MNC firm. I joined this company 4 months back and this is my second employer (so you can guess I am just starting my career). I worked around 2 years for my first employer.
In the initial months I discovered major cons about this company which leads me to shift to another company. Now I am getting calls for jobs and their first question is "Why do you want to leave your current organisation so early ?" I am confused with what reason to give?
Here are the reasons for which I truly want to shift to another company:
- My role is software developer in this company but my reporting manager has zero technical knowledge. So I couldn't get any technical help from my superiors
- My team architecture is Director (Technical) -> Project Manager (Non T) -> Chief Manager (Non T & My Boss ) -> Software Developer (Me)
- I always have to contact BIG BOSS(Director) for any technical issue help!
- As a non-techie boss he/she commits any delivery date to the client which puts a huge burden on me
- I can not directly contact/coordinate/take inputs from client. I address to my manager then he/she will take it further.
- No growth at all. No learning opportunity.
- Work on weekends but no Compensatory Off. No reimbursement.
So, out of the above which reasons should I tell when asked for it?
Regarding Salary :
As stated earlier this is my second company, I got 2X increment when I joined here. Now when I am looking for another one, I am expecting a 20% increase over it but its just 4 months. So is it valid?
Any help would be appreciated ! Thanks.