I have done Bachelor in Computer Science and Engineering. During the last days of my degree, I got placed in a good multinational corporation. I got offer letter from the company. My joining was delayed by the company for about 7 or 8 months. During this time, I joined a local company, so as not to put a gap in my career. Its been 5 months for me, that i have been on the current company. Now they are going to appoint me on a project that would take about 3 or 4 months. But I hope I would have to leave the current job in not more than 2 months.
I haven't received any joining letter from the second company, but I would get only a month to clear all my stuff, once I got a letter from the company. Is it a good idea to leave the current job and wait for the other company to send a joining letter?
What if the other company puts more delay in joining letter?
I am a bit confused about what to do in this situation. I am thinking of having a talk with my team leader. But I would like to hear some positive response from the Workplace people.