If I've agreed to do a final interview where the company is flying me out, but I've decided that the company is not a fit for me and that I am certain to reject any offers. This company has been very proactive and bought my ticket within a week of my initial confirmation. I am not sure if I should go.
I've seen multiple perspectives for general situations, but what is ethical to do in this situation? They have already confirmed the final interview and paid for the fares.
I am currently interviewing with other companies and have no offers.