In my last job I was working on a software company covering several roles:
- Project Manager for projects A, B, C (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Product Manager for the main product (e.g. Windows), connecting our work to our customers' needs, working on interfaces and user experience, designing new products and directly contributing to the update of older products
- Team Leader, providing vision, coaching and support to my direct subordinates
- technology expert, providing expertise and hands-on work on almost everything the main product offered (e.g. "creating Word", "creating Excel", "creating Powerpoint"), both to my team and to the rest of the company (remotely)
- sales representative, outreaching potential customers and leveraging my specialised field knowledge to liaise with them and get them onboard ("what kind of Excel do you need? Tell me about your favourite Excel plugin")
Right now I have something like "Senior Developer" on my CV, but I am not sure if it conveys the huge knowledge and expertise I acquired at my last job.
My question is: should I list all these roles separately on my CV and on my other profiles, e.g. LinkedIn?