What do you call this kind of work space? Is there a specific name for that round desk? What about the chair? It looks like a racing seat.

p.s. These are screenshots from the game "Assassins Creed: Black Flag"

enter image description here

enter image description here

closed as off-topic by keshlam, gnat, Chris E, Monica Cellio Apr 12 '15 at 21:29

  • This question does not appear to be about the workplace within the scope defined in the help center.
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 4
    Not really a question about "the workplace" as we use the phrase here... closer to an interior decorating question. – keshlam Apr 12 '15 at 2:03

Expensive custom surround. "Look at this photo/sketch; I want one of these."

The chair could be any of several high-end ergonomic desk chairs. Start searching catalogs for something that comes close. Or contact the game authors and ask what they used.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.