I am currently training with a wedding photographer to determine if I will be a second shooter for her as her current second shooter is returning to school. I have shot one wedding with her and plan on shooting another one in a few weeks. She plans on making her decision by the end of the summer, but things have been going very well and I'm quite hopeful.
I suspect she may occasionally photograph some events that would be against my beliefs. In those cases, I would not be able to attend.
Should I tell this to my potential employer before she offers me a position? If so, do I tell her as soon as possible or wait until she offers me the job?