I have got an good offer from an organization so I resigned, but now my current employer is giving me a counter offer with similar raise but after 2 months and an onsite opportunity which is not there in new employer.
- I am the one who is exclusively working on a project and no one else in the organization have knowledge of that project and the project is important.
- I am consistent performer.
- Got recently promoted at senior level
- Handling a team
- Technology wise : my current employer is more advanced
- Salary wise : new employer is offering the salary from August but current employer is offering same raise from month of October (so 2 months loss in terms of salary).
- On site opportunity with current employer which is not there with new employer.
My questions are:
- Should I accept the counter offer?
- Is it okay to believe that they will give me a raise after 2 months, should I take it in written?
- If I go onsite then there is a policy to stay in current organization for next one year. So will this be a problem in future?
I am thinking to put following conditions :
- Raise salary from August.
- waive off the policy stating you cant leave organization for one year for me.
- Current raise shouldn't impact my normal appraisal cycle.
please suggest me over this, what should I do, and what other points should I take into considerations?
on site : Work at client site / other branch of company in other country.