I have been working here for two years and for the past year and a half I've noticed the following:
- People are leaving pretty much every week
- There is a recruitment freeze, so when one person leaves they're not replaced.
- There are a lot of Indian onshore and off shore contracters doing a lot of the work
- Managers are leaving and not being replaced
- People are mysteriously disappearing with no word from the business i.e. Fired
- Instead of employing permenant people the company is taking on contractors
- Whole teams have left the company
Is this a sign the company is going down? This has been happening for quite some time.
Also, the most senior developer who has been here for 12 years is leaving.